Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- SeaNotes Choral Society Spring Concert: Musical, Magical Disney Odell Williamson Auditorium Mar 30, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019, 3:00 p.m. Bolivia
- First Friday Gallery Walk Downtown Southport Apr 5, 2019 - Apr 5, 2019, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Southport
- Listen Up Brunswick County: No Fuss & Feathers Odell Williamson Special Events Center Apr 6, 2019 - Apr 6, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Bolivia
- Ocean Isle Beach Bunny Hop Museum of Coastal Carolina Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 13, 2019, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Calabash Easter Egg Hunt Calabash Community Park Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 13, 2019, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Calabash
- Oak Island Lighthouse Run/Walk Middleton Park Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 13, 2019, Saturday races start at 7:30 a.m. Oak Island
- Earth Day Festival Middleton Park Apr 18, 2019 - Apr 18, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Leland Adult Easter Egg Night Hunt Leland Municipal Park Apr 18, 2019 - Apr 18, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Leland
- Holden Beach Family Nighttime Easter Egg Hunt Bridgeview Park Apr 19, 2019 - Apr 19, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Southport Spring Festival Franklin Square Park Apr 19, 2019 - Apr 20, 2019, Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. & Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Southport