Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Far Out Shoot Out Ocean Isle Fishing Center Apr 20, 2019 - Jun 1, 2019, Visit website for schedule Ocean Isle Beach
- Spring Lake Concert Series Spring Lake Park May 19, 2019 - May 19, 2019, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Boiling Spring Lakes
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park May 20, 2019 - May 20, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Southport Summer Market Franklin Square Park May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Southport
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Town Park May 23, 2019 - May 23, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Oak Island Summer Concerts Middleton Park May 24, 2019 - May 24, 2019, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Oak Island
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Museum of Coastal Carolina May 24, 2019 - May 24, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Shallotte Farmers Market Mulberry Park May 25, 2019 - May 25, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Shallotte
- Holden Beach Concert Holden Beach Pavilion May 26, 2019 - May 26, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Spring Lake Concert Series Spring Lake Park May 26, 2019 - May 26, 2019, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Boiling Spring Lakes