Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Shallotte SummerFest Concert Mulberry Park Jul 18, 2019 - Jul 18, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Shallotte
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Town Park Jul 18, 2019 - Jul 18, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Southport Summer Concerts - Thursdays in the Park Franklin Square Park Jul 18, 2019 - Jul 18, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Southport
- Oak Island Summer Concerts Middleton Park Jul 19, 2019 - Jul 19, 2019, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Oak Island
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Museum of Coastal Carolina Jul 19, 2019 - Jul 19, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Shallotte Farmers Market Mulberry Park Jul 20, 2019 - Jul 20, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Shallotte
- Turtle Talks - Sunset Beach Sunset Properties Jul 21, 2019 - Jul 21, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Holden Beach Concert Holden Beach Pavilion Jul 21, 2019 - Jul 21, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park Jul 22, 2019 - Jul 22, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Jul 22, 2019 - Jul 22, 2019, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach