Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Grissettown Haunted Trail Oct 19, 2018 - Oct 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Listen Up Brunswick County: Vance Gilbert Odell Williamson Special Events Center Oct 20, 2018 - Oct 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Bolivia
- 38th Annual North Carolina Oyster Festival Oct 20, 2018 - Oct 21, 2018, Sat. 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Sun. 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Park Oct 25, 2018 - Oct 25, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Leland Concerts in the Park - Painted Man Leland Municipal Park Oct 25, 2018 - Oct 25, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Leland
- Scarrison House at the Garrison House Fort Johnston Garrison House Oct 26, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018 Southport
- Grissettown Haunted Trail Oct 26, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Halloween Festival and Hayride Oct 26, 2018 - Oct 26, 2018, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Southport
- Spooktacular Halloween Fun, Flick-R-Treat, & Eggstra-Spooky Flashlight Egg Hunt Middleton Park Oct 26, 2018 - Oct 28, 2018, 6:15 - 9:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Trunk or Treat Museum of Coastal Carolina Oct 27, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach