Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Jolly Mon King Classic Ocean Isle Fishing Center Jun 13, 2019 - Jun 16, 2019, Visit website for schedule Ocean Isle Beach
- Holden Beach Concert Holden Beach Pavilion Jun 16, 2019 - Jun 16, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Turtle Talks - Sunset Beach Sunset Properties Jun 16, 2019 - Jun 16, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Jun 17, 2019 - Jun 17, 2019, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park Jun 17, 2019 - Jun 17, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Calabash Concert Series Calabash Town Park Jun 18, 2019 - Jun 18, 2019, 6:00 p.m. Calabash
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Jun 18, 2019 - Jun 18, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach OIB Community Center Jun 18, 2019 - Jun 18, 2019, 5:30 and 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Shallotte Farmers Market Mulberry Park Jun 19, 2019 - Jun 19, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. Shallotte
- Turtle Talks - Oak Island Oak Island Recreation Center Jun 19, 2019 - Jun 19, 2019, 6:00 p.m. Oak Island