NC Festival by the Sea
Address: 0 Jordan Blvd , Holden Beach, NC 28462
Phone: (910) 523-8523
The NC Festival by the Sea, hosted annually by the Greater Holden Beach Merchant’s Association, is a coastal arts & crafts festival in the heart of Holden Beach, NC. Featuring art by local craftsmen across a variety of media, and hosting live entertainment, this year’s Festival by the Sea is sure to delight visitors of all ages.
Saturday, October 26
- Festival opens: 9:00 a.m.
- Parade/Walk across the Holden Beach Bridge: 10:00 a.m. (Bridge closed 9:45 - 11:30 a.m.)
- Opening ceremony with Grand Marshal (HB Pavilion): 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Creekside: 9:15 - 10:30 a.m.
- Jaded Mayberry Band: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Kids Costume Contest: 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.
- Blues Extract: 1:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Womenless Beauty Pageant: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- The Main Event Band: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 27
- Worship Service with Pastor Tom from Harvest Fellowship (HB Pavilion): 8:30 a.m.
- Creekside Gospel Music: 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Festival re-opens: 9:00 a.m.
- Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church Men’s choir: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Juke Box Rehab: 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Raffles: 3:00 - 3:45 p.m.
- Festival closes: 4:00 p.m.
PriceRange: Free Admission & Free Parking