Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Sea Turtle Talk - Sunset Beach Sunset Properties Jul 22, 2018 - Jul 22, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Holden Beach Concerts Holden Beach Pavilion Jul 22, 2018 - Jul 22, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Jul 23, 2018 - Jul 23, 2018, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Movies in the Park Jul 23, 2018 - Jul 23, 2018, 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park Jul 23, 2018 - Jul 23, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Calabash Concert Series Calabash Town Park Jul 24, 2018 - Jul 24, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Calabash
- Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet Franklin Square Park Jul 24, 2018 - Jul 24, 2018, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. Southport
- Tide Dye Tuesdays Holden Beach Pavillion Jul 24, 2018 - Jul 24, 2018, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. Holden Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Jul 24, 2018 - Jul 24, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Oak Island Ocean Recreation Center Jul 24, 2018 - Jul 24, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Oak Island