Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Spring Lake Music Series Spring Lake Park May 27, 2018 - May 27, 2018, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Boiling Spring Lakes
- Holden Beach Concerts Holden Beach Pavilion May 27, 2018 - May 27, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina May 28, 2018 - May 28, 2018, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Southport Summer Concerts Franklin Square Park May 28, 2018 - May 28, 2018, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Southport
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park May 28, 2018 - May 28, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Memorial Day Observance and Parade Historic Downtown May 28, 2018 - May 28, 2018, 10:30 a.m. Parade, 2:00 p.m. Ceremony Southport
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach OIB Community Center May 29, 2018 - May 29, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market May 29, 2018 - May 29, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Sunset Beach Concerts Village Park May 30, 2018 - May 30, 2018, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Southport Waterfront Market Fort Johnston Garrison Lawn May 30, 2018 - May 30, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Southport