Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Jun 22, 2018 - Jun 22, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Oak Island Summer Concerts Middleton Park Jun 22, 2018 - Jun 22, 2018, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Oak Island
- Shallotte Farmers Market Mulberry Park Jun 23, 2018 - Jun 23, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Shallotte
- Food Truck Rodeo & Jam Middleton Park Jun 23, 2018 - Jun 23, 2018, 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Oak Island
- NC 4th of July Festival and Fireworks Historic Downtown Jun 24, 2018 - Jul 4, 2018 Southport
- Holden Beach Concerts Holden Beach Pavilion Jun 24, 2018 - Jun 24, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Sea Turtle Talk - Sunset Beach Sunset Properties Jun 24, 2018 - Jun 24, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park Jun 25, 2018 - Jun 25, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Movies in the Park Jun 25, 2018 - Jun 25, 2018, 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Jun 25, 2018 - Jun 25, 2018, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach