Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Movies in the Park Aug 20, 2018 - Aug 20, 2018, 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park Aug 20, 2018 - Aug 20, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Aug 20, 2018 - Aug 20, 2018, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Aug 21, 2018 - Aug 21, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach OIB Community Center Aug 21, 2018 - Aug 21, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Southport Waterfront Market Fort Johnston Garrison Lawn Aug 22, 2018 - Aug 22, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Southport
- Sunset Beach Concerts The Village at Sunset Beach Aug 22, 2018 - Aug 22, 2018, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Turtle Talks - Holden Beach Holden Beach Town Hall Aug 22, 2018 - Aug 22, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Southport Summer Concerts - Thursdays in the Park Franklin Square Park Aug 23, 2018 - Aug 23, 2018, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Southport
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Park Aug 23, 2018 - Aug 23, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach