Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Aug 24, 2018 - Aug 24, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Oak Island Summer Concerts Middleton Park Aug 24, 2018 - Aug 24, 2018, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Oak Island
- Sea Turtle Talk - Sunset Beach Sunset Properties Aug 26, 2018 - Aug 26, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Holden Beach Concerts Holden Beach Pavilion Aug 26, 2018 - Aug 26, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park Aug 27, 2018 - Aug 27, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Aug 27, 2018 - Aug 27, 2018, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Aug 28, 2018 - Aug 28, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Calabash Concert Series Calabash Town Park Aug 28, 2018 - Aug 28, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Calabash
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach OIB Community Center Aug 28, 2018 - Aug 28, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Southport Waterfront Market Fort Johnston Garrison Lawn Aug 29, 2018 - Aug 29, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Southport