Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Jul 2, 2019 - Jul 2, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach OIB Community Center Jul 2, 2019 - Jul 2, 2019, 5:30 and 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Calabash Concert Series Calabash Town Park Jul 2, 2019 - Jul 2, 2019, 6:00 p.m. Calabash
- Shallotte Farmers Market Mulberry Park Jul 3, 2019 - Jul 3, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. Shallotte
- 2019 July Freedom Celebration Ocean Isle Beach Pier Jul 3, 2019 - Jul 3, 2019, 9:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Oak Island Oak Island Recreation Center Jul 3, 2019 - Jul 3, 2019, 6:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Sunset Beach Concerts The Village Gazebo Jul 3, 2019 - Jul 3, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Turtle Talks - Holden Beach Holden Beach Town Hall Jul 3, 2019 - Jul 3, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Town Park Jul 4, 2019 - Jul 4, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach 4th of July Celebration Parade Jul 4, 2019 - Jul 4, 2019, 9:15 a.m. line up, 10:00 a.m. parade start Ocean Isle Beach