Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach OIB Community Center Jul 30, 2019 - Jul 30, 2019, 5:30 and 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Oak Island Oak Island Recreation Center Jul 31, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019, 6:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Sunset Beach Concerts The Village Gazebo Jul 31, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Movies in the Park Jul 31, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019, 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Southport Summer Market Franklin Square Park Jul 31, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Southport
- Turtle Talks - Holden Beach Holden Beach Town Hall Jul 31, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Shallotte Farmers Market Mulberry Park Jul 31, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019, 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. Shallotte
- Southport Summer Concerts - Thursdays in the Park Franklin Square Park Aug 1, 2019 - Aug 1, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Southport
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Town Park Aug 1, 2019 - Aug 1, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Shallotte SummerFest Outdoor Movies Mulberry Park Aug 1, 2019 - Aug 1, 2019, 8:30 p.m. Shallotte