Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Southport Wooden Boat Show Old Yacht Basin Nov 3, 2018 - Nov 3, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Southport
- Leland Concerts in the Park - Port City Shakedown Leland Municipal Park Nov 8, 2018 - Nov 8, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Leland
- Veterans' Appreciation Luncheon Town Hall Nov 9, 2018 - Nov 9, 2018, Noon Holden Beach
- Listen Up Brunswick County: Jeanne Jolly Odell Williamson Special Events Center Nov 10, 2018 - Nov 10, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Bolivia
- Holden Beach Turkey Trot Town Hall Nov 22, 2018 - Nov 22, 2018, 8:00 a.m. Holden Beach
- Calabash Turkey Trot Waterway on River Rd Nov 22, 2018 - Nov 22, 2018, 7:00 a.m. Calabash
- Ocean Isle Beach Holiday Market Nov 23, 2018 - Nov 23, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Tree Lighting Ceremony Franklin Square Park Nov 23, 2018 - Nov 23, 2018, 4:30 p.m. Southport
- Ocean Isle Beach Flotilla Nov 24, 2018 - Nov 24, 2018, 5:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony Holden Beach Pavilion Nov 29, 2018 - Nov 29, 2018, 5:30 p.m. Holden Beach