Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Holden Beach Concert Holden Beach Pavilion Jun 23, 2019 - Jun 23, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Oak Island Farmers and Artisans Market Middleton Park Jun 24, 2019 - Jun 24, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Jun 24, 2019 - Jun 24, 2019, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach OIB Community Center Jun 25, 2019 - Jun 25, 2019, 5:30 and 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Jun 25, 2019 - Jun 25, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Calabash Concert Series Calabash Town Park Jun 25, 2019 - Jun 25, 2019, 6:00 p.m. Calabash
- Southport Summer Market Franklin Square Park Jun 26, 2019 - Jun 26, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Southport
- Sunset Beach Concerts Village Park Gazebo Jun 26, 2019 - Jun 26, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Turtle Talks - Oak Island Oak Island Recreation Center Jun 26, 2019 - Jun 26, 2019, 6:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Turtle Talks - Holden Beach Holden Beach Town Hall Jun 26, 2019 - Jun 26, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach