Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Sunset Beach Concerts The Village Gazebo Aug 28, 2019 - Aug 28, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Turtle Talks - Holden Beach Holden Beach Town Hall Aug 28, 2019 - Aug 28, 2019, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Oak Island Summer Concerts Middleton Park Aug 29, 2019 - Aug 29, 2019, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Oak Island
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Town Park Aug 29, 2019 - Aug 29, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Southport Summer Concerts - Thursdays in the Park Franklin Square Park Aug 29, 2019 - Aug 29, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Southport
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Museum of Coastal Carolina Aug 30, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Oak Island Labor Day Surf Off Ocean Crest Pier Aug 31, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019 Oak Island
- Go Jump in the Lake 5K and 1.5 Mile Fun Run Spring Lake Park Aug 31, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019, 8:00 a.m. Boiling Spring Lakes
- Annual Oak Island Art Guild Arts & Craft Festival Middleton Park Aug 31, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Holden Beach Concert Holden Beach Pavilion Sep 1, 2019 - Sep 1, 2019, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach