Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Trunk or Treat and Pumpkin Contest Leland Municipal Park Oct 27, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Leland
- Run Ocean Isle Beach Oct 27, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Trunk or Treat Museum of Coastal Carolina Oct 27, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Classic Cars 'n Rock 'n Roll Downtown Oct 27, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Southport
- Howl-O-Ween Bowser Bash Waterfront Park Oct 28, 2018 - Oct 28, 2018, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Southport
- Grissettown Haunted Trail Oct 31, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Leland Concerts in the Park - Eaglewing Leland Municipal Park Nov 1, 2018 - Nov 1, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Leland
- Arts by the Shore Oak Island Recreation Center Nov 2, 2018 - Nov 4, 2018 Oak Island
- Stede Bonnet Pirate Regatta Provision Company Nov 3, 2018 - Nov 3, 2018, 1:00 p.m. Southport
- Southport Wooden Boat Show Old Yacht Basin Nov 3, 2018 - Nov 3, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Southport