Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Fall Festival and Haunted Trail Boiling Spring Lakes Community Center Oct 26, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019, 4:00 p.m. Boiling Spring Lakes
- Living Voices from the Past Old Smithville Burying Ground Oct 26, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Southport
- Spooky Flashlight Egg Hunt Middleton Park Oct 26, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019, 6:45 p.m. Oak Island
- Trunk or Treat Leland Municipal Park Oct 26, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Leland
- Run Ocean Isle Beach Oct 26, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019, 7:00 a.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Flick-R-Treat Middleton Park Oct 26, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019, 7:30 p.m. Oak Island
- Classic Cars 'n Rock 'n Roll Downtown Southport Oct 26, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Southport
- Bowser Bash Waterfront Park Oct 27, 2019 - Oct 27, 2019, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Southport
- Haunted Fishing Derby Ocean Crest Fishing Pier Oct 29, 2019 - Oct 29, 2019, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Skate Night Scream Kevin Bell Skate Park Oct 30, 2019 - Oct 30, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Oak Island