A great vacation leads to great memories. Memories of time well spent with family and friends. Memories of a beautiful sunset, a sunny day on the beach, or a prized catch from an awesome day of fishing. With 45 miles of pristine beach on 5 barrier islands, North Carolina's Brunswick Islands is a perfect place for creating vacation memories that last a lifetime. We invite you to share your favorite NC's Brunswick Islands memories with us in our #NCBIMemories photo contest. It's easy to enter and you many win one of several prizes!
CONTEST RULES: The following rules will be required for entry.
a. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
b. Submit your photo entry directly to North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands’ Facebook account page https://www.facebook.com/NCBrunswick and include the hashtag #NCBIMemories. The user must also identify where the photo was taken in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands and why the photo represents a favorite memory. To receive updates and contest announcements follow North Carolina's Brunswick Islands Facebook page.
c. By submitting entries via hashtag on Facebook, entrant is agreeing to all contest terms and conditions.
d. By entering the contest, the entrant attests and warrants as follows: (a) I have the right to post the Content; (b) neither the Content nor the use of the Content by the Permitted Parties will infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights, including, without limitation, any right of publicity and/or copyright, of any other person or entity or any applicable laws; and (c) the photo was taken in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands.
e. Entries must be submitted within TUESDAY, 1/7/2020 at 2 p.m. EST and TUESDAY, 1/21/2020 at 9 a.m. EST to be considered for entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents. Employees of Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority will judge the contest. For First Place and Second Place, submissions will be judged based on factors such as technical quality and how well they represent North Carolina's Brunswick Islands as a great vacation destination. Two random drawing winners will also be selected. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will be chosen from valid entries.
First Place Grand Prize Winner: $100.00 Visa® Gift Card and North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands beach towel.
Second Place Prize Winner: North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Beach towel and hat.
Random Drawing Prize Winners: 1 winner will receive a North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands rolling cooler and 1 winner will receive a North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands beach towel.
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified through Facebook within two (2) days after the contest end date. It is the winners’ responsibility to monitor their Facebook accounts for notifications/messages. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the Sponsor within three (3) days after being notified of winning via the Facebook page used for submission, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants hereby grant Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation or recognition. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
Sponsor’s Address: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority is located at 712 Village Road SW, Shallotte, NC 28470.
To learn more about North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands, and to plan your trip, visit www.NCBrunswick.com.