Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Southport Waterfront Market Fort Johnston Garrison Lawn Jul 18, 2018 - Jul 18, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Southport
- Scavenger Hunt OIB Community Center Jul 18, 2018 - Jul 18, 2018, Begins at 10:00 a.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Southport Summer Concerts - Thursdays in the Park Franklin Square Park Jul 19, 2018 - Jul 19, 2018, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Southport
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Park Jul 19, 2018 - Jul 19, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Shallotte SummerFest Concert Mulberry Park Jul 19, 2018 - Jul 19, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Shallotte
- Oak Island Summer Concerts Middleton Park Jul 20, 2018 - Jul 20, 2018, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Oak Island
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Jul 20, 2018 - Jul 20, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Southport Outdoor Movies Fort Johnston Garrison Lawn Jul 20, 2018 - Jul 20, 2018, Dusk Southport
- Shallotte Farmers Market Mulberry Park Jul 21, 2018 - Jul 21, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Shallotte
- Holden Beach Concerts Holden Beach Pavilion Jul 22, 2018 - Jul 22, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach