Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Turtle Talks - Holden Beach Holden Beach Town Hall Jul 4, 2018 - Jul 4, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Calabash Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks Waterfront Jul 4, 2018 - Jul 4, 2018, 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. Calabash
- Sunset Beach Concerts The Village at Sunset Beach Jul 4, 2018 - Jul 4, 2018, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach 4th of July Celebration Parade Jul 4, 2018 - Jul 4, 2018 Ocean Isle Beach
- Children's Turtle Time Holden Beach Town Hall Jul 4, 2018 - Jul 4, 2018, 4:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Park Jul 5, 2018 - Jul 5, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Scavenger Hunt OIB Community Center Jul 5, 2018 - Jul 5, 2018, Begins at 10:00 a.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Movies in the Park Jul 5, 2018 - Jul 5, 2018, 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Jul 6, 2018 - Jul 6, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- First Friday Gallery Walk Downtown Southport Jul 6, 2018 - Jul 6, 2018, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Southport