Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Holden Beach Concerts Holden Beach Pavilion Jul 1, 2018 - Jul 1, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Holden Beach
- Sea Turtle Talk - Sunset Beach Sunset Properties Jul 1, 2018 - Jul 1, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Jul 2, 2018 - Jul 2, 2018, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Movies in the Park Jul 2, 2018 - Jul 2, 2018, 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Tide Dye Tuesdays Holden Beach Pavillion Jul 3, 2018 - Jul 3, 2018, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. Holden Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Jul 3, 2018 - Jul 3, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Fireworks and Freedom Celebration Ocean Isle Style Jul 3, 2018 - Jul 3, 2018 Ocean Isle Beach
- Turtle Talks - Oak Island Ocean Recreation Center Jul 3, 2018 - Jul 3, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Oak Island
- Calabash Concert Series Calabash Town Park Jul 3, 2018 - Jul 3, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Calabash
- Turtle Talks - Holden Beach Holden Beach Town Hall Jul 4, 2018 - Jul 4, 2018, 7:00 p.m. Holden Beach