Local Flair & Flavor
A Brunswick Islands vacation experience goes beyond the beach. It also includes a variety of festivals and events for families, foodies and fun-lovers that will introduce you to local favors and customs of the area.
The NC 4th of July Festival has been running continuously for more than 200 years and is an annual favorite, as are the NC Festival by the Sea and NC Oyster Festival. Free outdoor summer concerts and movies, farmers' markets, Turtle Talks and gallery walks are some other the local events to entertain the whole family.
Use the calendar below to explore our events list, and then, have fun as you enjoy the best of the Brunswick Islands.
- Turtle Talks - Ocean Isle Beach Museum of Coastal Carolina Sep 3, 2018 - Sep 3, 2018, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Calabash Concert Series Calabash Town Park Sep 4, 2018 - Sep 4, 2018, 6:00 p.m. Calabash
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Sep 4, 2018 - Sep 4, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Sunset Beach Concerts The Village at Sunset Beach Sep 5, 2018 - Sep 5, 2018, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- Sunset Beach Summer Market Sunset Beach Park Sep 6, 2018 - Sep 6, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Sunset Beach
- 270th Anniversary of Spanish Attack Brunswick Town / Fort Anderson Sep 7, 2018 - Sep 7, 2018 Winnabow
- First Friday Gallery Walk Downtown Southport Sep 7, 2018 - Sep 7, 2018, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Southport
- Ocean Isle Beach Concert Sep 7, 2018 - Sep 7, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach
- Spring Lake Music Series Spring Lake Park Sep 9, 2018 - Sep 9, 2018, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Boiling Spring Lakes
- Ocean Isle Beach Summer Market Sep 11, 2018 - Sep 11, 2018, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Ocean Isle Beach