Winterfest - Schedule of Events
Dec 1, 2017 - Dec 9, 2017, Daytime and Nighttime Holiday Events
Various Locations, Southport
Phone: (910) 457-7927
Celebrate Southport's historic Southern and maritime charm with events for children of all ages.
Please check back later for more event details.
Wednesday, Dec. 6th
- Annual Cookie Contest - Southport Community Building, 223 E Bay St. from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Supper with Santa's Elves - 209 N Atlantic Ave. from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m., $5 per child
Thursday, Dec. 7th
- Christmas Movie - "Polar Express" - Fort Johnston Garrison Lawn, 203 E Bay St. from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 8th
- Costumed Holiday Tour - NC Maritime Museum at Southport, 204 E Moore St. from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Light Up the Night Christmas Fire Engine Parade - Waterfront Park and down Howe Street to the Southport Fire Station, starting at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 9th
- Winter Craft Festival - Fort Johnston Garrison Lawn from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Book Sale - 727 N Howe St. from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Santa's Elves' Workshop - 209 N Atlantic Ave from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Old Brunswick County Jail Tours - corner of Nash and Rhett Streets from 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Christmas Tour of Homes - historic downtown Southport from 2:00 - 7:00 p.m., $15
- Southport Christmas Flotilla - waterfront viewing from the Yacht Basin to Kingsley Park beginning around 7:00 p.m.